Tuesday 26 August 2014

Juliet Ibrahim talks about her divorce and relationship with IK Ogbonna





From: <africamovienews>


Juliet Ibrahim talks about her divorce and relationship with IK Ogbonna

Experiencing marriage breakup is a difficult process.

But two months after Juliet Ibrahim announced her divorce, she prefers to respectfully keep the circumstances about it private:

"I am divorced and I don't intend discussing it. It didn't work out based on irreconcilable differences and we decided to go our separate ways."

When asked about her rumored relationship with IK Ogbonna, Juliet had this to say:

"I have no reaction. I am in the public eye, I hear stories about myself every morning. You shouldn't expect me to react to everything I hear or read. I believe the media needs to focus on more important issues at the moment such as the deadly Ebola virus, please, help create awareness and stop bothering yourselves about rumors."

Juliet Ibrahim and IK Ogbonna


No comments:

Post a Comment