Thursday 21 August 2014

Lady Who Just Quit A 10 Year Old Relationship Wants To Know If Her New Man Is Serious About Her

Lady Who Just Quit A 10 Year Old Relationship Wants To Know If Her New Man Is Serious About Her
Hi Ladun,

How are you doing? I am an avid reader of your blog, great job! I am a bit confused, dunno if my fellow LLB readers can help?

I came out of a long relationship (my first) early this year (10 years) cos it was leading nowhere. Have been dating my new man for about 6 months now.

I just clocked 31; time is no longer on my side because I have some medical issues which necessitate me getting pregnant in the next 1 year else I may have issues getting pregnant (never been pregnant before BTW).

My question is: How do I know if my man is serious about me etc. Its been 6 months plus, but I have not met any of his family members. Is that the norm nowadays?

Should I be worried? Should I start giving other men a chance (dates etc). I am a one-man woman so I wouldn't want to double/triple date.

Help!!! I need advice...(P.S: no need to abuse me on the 10 year relationship, I know now that that was stupid).



No comments:

Post a Comment