Monday 18 August 2014

Verdant's weird morning with 2 girls! read



Morning folks...or afternoon,I guess. How are you doing today? Let me start today's blogging by telling you guys about a scary/terrible event this morning. So...I got up late as usual to the loud arguing voice of the woman in my house...lets leave it like that. Then got up and quickly went to get bread at the shop near my house.Very quickly i spotted two girls who had dyed their hair yellow and blue respectively, and i must say I was impressed by them. That feeling left faster than it came!Why , you ask?I started eavedropping...actually, I didnt have to. They were sooooo loud . Girl A was telling girl B,"buy perfume o. If you shave it without perfume, it will start smelling"!....Abeg, people, what will start smelling o?! I rest my case!

No comments:

Post a Comment