Tuesday 21 October 2014

20 Silly Excuses Men Gives When Caught Red Handed Cheating on Their Partner.

..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija






From: Madubuko Jaybee


20 Silly Excuses Men Gives When Caught Red Handed Cheating on Their Partner.
If you have caught your partner red handed cheating on you? Then you must have heard these 'silly excuses' they gave for their actions. Here's a list of 20 most silly excuses i have heard/observed from both men and women when they are caught in the act of cheating..though some might be true but silly.
..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija
  1. It's not what you think.
  2. The devil pushed me, I never liked her for once.
  3. She needed my help, I couldn't send her out of the house.
  4. It was your fault, you weren't giving me attention
  5. I thought we had broken up
  6. I didn't know it would hurt you
  7. I couldn't say no to her, she's an important part of my life
  8. I felt you were too good for me and you would leave me soon
  9. I didn't know you guys were that close
  10. I was depressed and she happened to be around at that time
  11. You caused it, you weren't there for me
  12. I think its a curse from my village
  13. She just needed a place to crash, we didn't do anything
  14. She's just a distraction from the many issues at work lately
  15. I was drunk, I couldn't have done that in my right senses.
  16. You said you wanted space, so I thought we had broken up
  17. She kissed me, I couldn't tell her off. I am not used to be impolite
  18. People always leave me since I was a child so I was scared you would leave me too
  19. Wow! How did you  get in here?
  20. She forced me into it..it was not intentional..
After giving you one or two of these silly excuses above, he will end with "Babe I'm sorry naa"

Feel free to add yours or tell us the number you fall in.

..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ VERDANT STORIES SECTION
TITLE>>>>>>FORBIDDEN
CONTINUED FROM YESTERDAY


.... When Robin was eighteen years old, strong and bold, the Sheriff (governor) of Nottingham announced a shooting competition and offered a prize to whoever should shoot the best in Nottingham. "Now," said Robin, "1 will go too, for then I would win." So up he got and took his good how and a score or arrows, and started off from Locksley Town through Sherwood Forest to Nottingham. It was at the dawn of day in the merry Ma) time, when hedge rows are green and flowers fill the meadows; daisies pied and yellow cuckoo buds and prim roses all along the briery hedges; When apple bud\ blossom and sweet birds sing,. when boys and gm I\ look upon each other \\ oh sweet 'tumulus, when busy housewives spread Wen to bleach upon the bright green grass. Sweet was the giceimood as he walked along its paths, and bright the green and rustling leaves, amid which the little birds sang with might: and merrily Robin w histled as he walked along. thinking of Marian and her bright eyes, for at such times a youth's thoughts are on the girl that he loves the most. As he walked along with a brisk step and a ' merry whistle, he came suddenly upon some .... TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW...JOIN US TOMORROW FOR MORE ON THIS FUNNY AND EXCITING STORY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment