Thursday 23 October 2014

Dealing With Post Partum Body.







From: israel iloba


Dealing With Post Partum Body.


..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija
There are a lot of changes that happens to the body after giving birth. You wake up from the euphoria of having a baby and the reality of what had happened to your body sets in! For me, two pregnancies within 20 months is no joke at all.
As a mom, you have to deal with the changes in your body psychologically and emotionally. Parts of such changes are:
Bleeding: I sure bled for almost three weeks and I was concerned so much that I asked my sister who has two kids already if it was ok. She said maybe I am just like her; that she would flow for 11days straight and afterwards would not see her period for ten months. "You know you haven't seen blood for nine month, so it is coming with vengeance! Lol! Nothing to worry about" she added. Learning from my senior, I think.
Frequent Urination: I could not imagine how it was almost impossible for me to hold up urine. If I try to run to the toilet when my bladder is full, it drops before I get there. OMG! I understand it's normal and temporal.

Swollen Feet: A former colleague of mine and a mama of two told me that I should be ready to give out all my heels 'cos my feet will not fit in those shoes again. I didn't believe until I tried one of my favs- a gold wedge shoe. Alas, its now so tight for my feet. My feet don 'spread' and so I have to stick to my slippers for now. I'm sure going to change all these when my boy is 4/5 months I swear! I must wear my heels!
Breast Engorgement: My breast did not only got bigger three days after I put to bed but also was as hard as rock. Very uncomfortable I must add. "That is a sign that there is increase in blood flow to your breast and milk is now in your breast" said my doctor. All thanks to my baby, who latched on it and I was relieved. And, my hubby can't take his eyes of them! (Chai- men and breasts sha!)
Bulge Belly: Now, I totally and I mean totally not cool with this at all. My 'jeje' flat belly now looks bulgy somehow, though temporal (I'm consoling myself, right?). I can't wear my tight fitted dress for now. And, I don't want people to think am pregnant again! My doctor advised me to be patient as my uterus needs time to go back after nine month of been blown. "It wont just go back over night "he says. I am still sticking to my maternity gowns. Hmmmm.
Fat Body and increased weight: I used to be a size 8 but now

… am a size 10. I was 70kg when I was pregnant but now 73kg. Though, I try to wear some tops and trouser to church, trying to catch up with what I used to look like, but you need to see my chubby chicks… chai! Can't wait to hit the gym joor.
Lastly, Stretch Marks: I wont even go there!
Mamas if your body has experienced these changes, the good news is, it would go back to normal after sometime, with exercise and good diet.
Mamas, I'd be glad you share your experience with me. How did you feel after childbirth?
..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ VERDANT STORIES SECTION
TITLE>>>>>>FORBIDDEN
CONTINUED FROM YESTERDAY


.... Success is not really about the amount of money you have.Strippers in Lagos state earn as much as 150,000 naira weekly exposing their naked bodies in clubs.Also, some politicians steal public funds,and leave their people to suffer.The list of ungodly means of making money are endless.Can we say people who make lots of money by ungodly means are successful?The likes of Bill Gates and Aliko Dangote can never be poor simply because they have a solution to some of human problems.Bill Gate helps solve the problem of information technology.Dangote helps solve the problem of getting some basic needs like salt,cement,flour,steel,oil and gas and real estate.I think success is fulfilling your destiny on earth,and achieving your vision.A lot of rich people today are not successful.What is your own definition of success??? .... TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW...JOIN US TOMORROW FOR MORE ON THIS FUNNY AND EXCITING STORY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment