Thursday 27 November 2014

TRUE STORY: How He Dumped Me After; 5yrs, An Abortion, A Baby & An Enngagement

..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija




From: Oga Kingsley


TRUE STORY: How He Dumped Me After; 5yrs, An Abortion, A Baby & An Enngagement

Sent in by Oparaeke J. ... Should not be copied or Rewritten without Permission

  Men are dogs! Men are the lowest animals ever created by God! Before you judge me for insulting, wear my shoes and understand where i am coming from.

   I met Joshua during my days working at the Ministry of internal affairs Lagos state. I had just left school and was doing well for my self. He was a supplier with a company that makes a paper and other stationery supply for most of the ministry offices. He was nice and very sensible, not too fine in the face but he had carriage. One thing led to another and few months later we were live in lovers.


    We got so close and i even moved into his house after i had issues with my then landlord. He welcomed me and we lived together in his flat at Wilmer. It was alright and His Barents who were also residents i Lagos to knew me. A yeas passed and we dated, by now he knew me inside out, and even had fights once in a while. By the end of the first year of us together i got pregnant for the second time for Joshua. He asked me to abort it again, which i refused, because i wasn't getting any younger, So i finally had our baby girl  by mid 2011.

  Marriage was the latest thing on my mind. We barely even talked it, because it already seemed he was my husband since we were like a family and he provided what we needed n  the house and we both ran the family. I got pregnant again and suffered a horrible miscarriage. Sometime in June last year he proposed and asked for my hand in marriage, My joy knew no bounds and i happily said yes!

    Fast forward to just September this year, and the idiot floored me. I started hearing rumours that he has married another woman, Onyinye who it was said his mother married for him in their village at Isiala Ngwa...

..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija

I was dumbfounded and waited for my fiance to open up to me, maybe i can even bear it and manage to remin with him. The dog of a human kept it to himself and didn't even let me know until one morning, precisely on September 14th as we prepared for church, his mother arrived the house with the alleged wife Onyinye and a lady who guessing by the resemblance i knew should be her sister... Then all hell was let loose!


To be continued....

Got a TRUE STORY Worth Telling??? Contact Me!

..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ VERDANT STORIES SECTION
TITLE>>>>>>FORBIDDEN
CONTINUED FROM YESTERDAY


.... Success is not really about the amount of money you have.Strippers in Lagos state earn as much as 150,000 naira weekly exposing their naked bodies in clubs.Also, some politicians steal public funds,and leave their people to suffer.The list of ungodly means of making money are endless.Can we say people who make lots of money by ungodly means are successful?The likes of Bill Gates and Aliko Dangote can never be poor simply because they have a solution to some of human problems.Bill Gate helps solve the problem of information technology. ..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija Dangote helps solve the problem of getting some basic needs like salt,cement,flour,steel,oil and gas and real estate.I think success is fulfilling your destiny on earth,and achieving your vision.A lot of rich people today are not successful.What is your own definition of success??? .... TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW...JOIN US TOMORROW FOR MORE ON THIS FUNNY AND EXCITING STORY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} ..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija

No comments:

Post a Comment