Saturday 8 November 2014

Ugandan Musician Desire Luzinda Writes Apology Letter Over Her Leaked Nude Photos!

..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija




From: Oga Kingsley


Ugandan Musician Desire Luzinda Writes Apology Letter Over Her Leaked Nude Photos!
..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija
     The whole matter started last week Friday oh, when someone presumed to Ms Desire's ex boyfriend leaked her nude through social media... I saw it and turned a blind eye to watch how it would pan out, and guess what? It got ugly and messy! 


As the Matter got hotter and considering that in Uganda such Lewd Images commanded strict legal punishment towards the offender, Desire stormed her Facebook page to write;
"When haters tried so hard to put down my concert with all sorts of terrible stories, I slapped them in the face with a very successful concert. Now that I am a hot cake and the HEAT is killing them, they have come up with a false nude pic," 
"My dear haters, I am a born blessed winner and you can't put me down. My skin is slightly lighter than that, my nose pin and tatoo would be showing in that posture and u should have at least put my face on that fake picture to make it look like me, how the hell did you forget that?"

In a turn of event days later when the matter got so bad as the photo became a national hot topic and it was proven beyond doubt that she was indeed the one in the pic... She issued an apology letter which reads;
To all my fans in Uganda and all over the world, as you might be aware, there has been a lot of fanfare and discussion in the media and social media about my photos taken in private that were leaked to the public by a jilted lover. 
The facts about this matter are that these were photos taken in privacy with someone I loved. In our private moments, we all have our "moments of madness". The bottom line is that I trusted this person and never hoped that something done in private would find its way to the public domain irrespective of our differences. 
I am aware that for many people who looked up to me as a role model, to the fans who adore my music , to the young generation that looks up to artistes like me as a symbol of the importance of grooming and growing talent, these photos must have been an upset.
I want to sincerely apologise to my mother, to my daughter, to my family, to my friends, my fans and any other people who have been offended by these images. Like I said, this was a breach of trust by someone I loved. I take full responsibility for having lost my mind to take such shameful pics. This person has not only abused that trust but now seeks to drag me down. 
Those who have interacted closely with me know I am a decent person, a doting mother and an industrious woman. These images in no way should define who I am.
Let me also thank my numerous fans who have stood by me in this period—asking me to be firm amidst the tempest. 
Just to let you know, the responsible authorities are doing everything possible to ensure I get justice. Once again, accept my sincere apologies.
Thank you,
Desire Luzinda.
Sadly the photo and a video clip attached to it had gone viral... And many memes like the ones you see below have been created about it...lol,,

..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija


 


..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ VERDANT STORIES SECTION
TITLE>>>>>>FORBIDDEN
CONTINUED FROM YESTERDAY


.... Success is not really about the amount of money you have.Strippers in Lagos state earn as much as 150,000 naira weekly exposing their naked bodies in clubs.Also, some politicians steal public funds,and leave their people to suffer.The list of ungodly means of making money are endless.Can we say people who make lots of money by ungodly means are successful?The likes of Bill Gates and Aliko Dangote can never be poor simply because they have a solution to some of human problems.

..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija

Bill Gate helps solve the problem of information technology.Dangote helps solve the problem of getting some basic needs like salt,cement,flour,steel,oil and gas and real estate.I think success is fulfilling your destiny on earth,and achieving your vision.A lot of rich people today are not successful.What is your own definition of success??? .... TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW...JOIN US TOMORROW FOR MORE ON THIS FUNNY AND EXCITING STORY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} ..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija

No comments:

Post a Comment