Wednesday 17 December 2014

"How I met and married my husband" - Karen Igho opens up

..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija




From: Linda Ikeji


"How I met and married my husband" - Karen Igho opens up
In an exclusive interview with LIB, BBA winner Karen Igho, who married the love of her life this past weekend in Jos, opened up about her long-term relationship and future plans. Read below..
LIB: How did you meet your husband?
Karen: We met when I traveled to London back in summer 2005. We got to know each other and we clicked.
LIB: How long have you known each other?
Karen: We have known each other for 9 years. When I entered the limelight, that required me to travel and move around a lot but luckily, our relationship stood the test of time. We found that we are meant for each other. Continue...LIB: There are rumours that you're pregnant. Are you guys expecting a baby?
Karen: We are definitely ready to have a baby. Having a family with children is definitely part of our future plans.
LIB: What exactly are your future plans?
Karen: Now that I'm married, I think I'll focus more on my personal life. Right now, it's all about my family. Work-wise, I have some ideas for a few future projects, so let's see what comes out.
LIB: What's the biggest misconception people have of you?
Karen: They think I'm wild and crazy but really, deep down, I'm just a down to earth, god-loving, humble, caring and friendly person. As life moves forward, people grow, and my track record proves that I am not wild at all.
LIB: What's going on about your health issues, you talked about cancer last year?
Karen: Thank God everything is fine, I am well and I am grateful for all the well wishes and prayers.
One question for Karen's husband, Yaroslav Rakos

..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija
LIB: Tell us something about Karen, why you chose her?
Yaro: Karen is a person that can surprise you a lot. I still can't put my finger on it, which is part of the mystery in the relationship, but I think it's exactly what that made her successful in Big Brother and beyond.

..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ VERDANT STORIES SECTION
TITLE>>>>>>FORBIDDEN
CONTINUED FROM YESTERDAY


.... Success is not really about the amount of money you have.Strippers in Lagos state earn as much as 150,000 naira weekly exposing their naked bodies in clubs.Also, some politicians steal public funds,and leave their people to suffer.The list of ungodly means of making money are endless.Can we say people who make lots of money by ungodly means are successful?The likes of Bill Gates and Aliko Dangote can never be poor simply because they have a solution to some of human problems.Bill Gate helps solve the problem of information technology. ..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija Dangote helps solve the problem of getting some basic needs like salt,cement,flour,steel,oil and gas and real estate.I think success is fulfilling your destiny on earth,and achieving your vision.A lot of rich people today are not successful.What is your own definition of success??? .... TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW...JOIN US TOMORROW FOR MORE ON THIS FUNNY AND EXCITING STORY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} ..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija

No comments:

Post a Comment