Tuesday 19 August 2014

"I am not married does not make me a single parent" Star




"I am not married does not make me a single parent" Grace Amah

Beautiful mother of one child,popular Nigerian actress Grace Amah, says not being married does not make her a single mother. Really! She says as long as she and her baby daddy are taking care of their son, she's not a single parent. What a progressive way to look at her situation....As long as they are taking good care of the kid...I think its okay..

"I hate when people refer to me as a single parent. That I am not married does not make me a single parent. The father of my son and myself are taking very good care of my son. So does that make me a single parent? No it doesn't" she said

And for your info...she denies her kid belongs to an unmarried man

No comments:

Post a Comment