Tuesday 19 August 2014

Omotola Jalade – People will always speculate about you


Omotola Jalade – People will always speculate about you
Omotola            Scandal African Movies News

Most Nollywood stars have one issue or another to deal with.Well...it comes with the territory

But superstar actress Omotola is simply put, flawless!A happy family, long lasting career, and money! Yet she has escaped scandals...

"People will always speculate about you and it could be very disheartening, especially when you have chosen to live right. I don't want to sound like some holier-than-though whatever, but I work very hard to keep my brand away from scandals. I have fought. I have had to and I will not accept for you to humiliate me before everybody. Often they try to be mischievous but I stick to my guns. I often stand and I say 'hey! This is what I stand for and at times they have also turned around to say sorry.' For heaven's sake, I am responsible for the actions and decisions that I take."

Also Omotola had this to say:

 '"I believe that for you to be great in anything, you have to be someone anyone can trust you and believe in. It stems from your moral."

Lets hope more celebs can emulate her

Omotola Scandal African Movies


No comments:

Post a Comment