Friday 22 August 2014

I Slépt With My Driver Just To Have Children For My Husband




I Slépt With My Driver Just To Have Children For My Husband Story of my life: I am not  loose .No i am no! Just a lady who loves her man a whole lot and didn't want to lose him. I did what I had to do to save my marriage  to him  though I  often feel guilty I slept with my  car driver so  I could give my dear husband one baby, instead, God gave me  a set of twins, one  boy and one girl.

I was married to Philip no less than 8 years with no fruit of the womb. I never got pregnant for even a day. His mum  became so impatient and  started breathing down my neck She moved with us and  made my life a living hell! She even stopped eating food I cooked. She would say

"Monica, if you had children, you are supposed to be feeding them with all these food so that they would grow healthy and strong. I am getting old so I don't need all these nonsense you call food. Take them away and give me grandchildren," she would scream.
That is when i took  a bold step – I seduced and slept with our car  driver...


When the twins were finally born, the girl got sick for a while. That was when we tested and Genotypes. That was how my husband found out they were not his Kids. Yet to my surprise, he said nothing!

Three months later, he held me closely and said:
"Monica, don't be scared. I don't want to know who the father of the twins is. I know whatever you did, you did to save our marriage and I am very proud of you. I promise to always love you and my babies. I promise this will be a secret between us. I love you sweetheart. I know we will have our own children someday." I wept as he wiped my tears with his hands.

I know what I did was wrong but at least my mother-in-law is extremely happy with me, that is all that matters. Although, everyone is happy but I feel guilty that I selfishly used an innocent man to achieve my aim. But before anybody judge me; just put yourself in my shoes and think for a moment what you will do? -Laide





No comments:

Post a Comment