Sunday 24 August 2014

I Like Girls with Big Butts - IK Ogbonna





From: Oga Kingsley


I Like Girls with Big Butt - IK Ogbonna

Hehehehe... Poor network in camp won't let me bring you'll correct gist. By Tuesday August 26th we would be released and regular blogging will resume.

*Infamous, model cum actor IK Ogbonna has revealed to my colleagues at the NETng  that if you are woman who lacks fat bumbum, he won't even look your way. Ikechukwu spoke on his choice of women, saying;

'Women with big booty are expected to be fat but if you see one that has worked on herself, I appreciate it and it's a big turn on for me...

He also denied dating women his mother's age, saying;

At no point in my life have I had to sleep with older woman for money. I have dated ladies that aren't wealthy too, what would you describe me as then? When I date people, I do for the chemistry between us'no

It didn't there oh! IK had a word for those who accused him of bedding other men... He said;

'I disgust it even the bible does. My love for women is even so much that you must be extremely feminine for me to love you.' ...�

*....Ehen today is camp fire night, would bring gist of how it went down tomorrow.... hehehe


No comments:

Post a Comment